Sunday 14 August 2011

Happy Mode ON ^^


Since from Friday i told my sister what i am thinking and what i hope~
At the end i have an agree and a wish from her~
I am so happy at all~
Finally she agree and accept what i wan~
I though she will disagree me~
But happen not i thinking like that~
wow~~
Damn happy at all when i receive the msg from my sister~
hehe~
Happy Mode On on Friday~
xD

Today early morning i still sleeping~
Suddenly i receive a call~
I get shock and wake up quickly~
After answer the call i am so happy~
haha~
I will attend it geh~
Cos i didn't attend before when u ask me go~
haha~
Now sure i wanna attend it cos is your mum call me by herself~
If not will be no manner~
hehe~
Aunty treat me really so good~
=)

And your competition is coming soon~
Still left 1 more week~
Sure you will be busy for training and training~
Hope u wont get hurt when u training~
Get a good status to attend your competition~
Be a whole Malaysia's confusion school champion~
haha~
I know u can do it~
Gambateh la~
Wait good news from you all~
And i make a hand make thing to you~
Hope u will like it~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment