Thursday 8 December 2011

Genting Trip + Recently...


Look i am so so long time didn't written my blog
I am be lazy and lazy
Well
This was me xD
Talked back my Genting Trip end from last week
Hmm...
I had a great trip at there
Just because with someone special
But something happen and make me not very enjoy the trip well
Let say back what going on that day
Early morning we woke up for facial
Each of us spend about more than 2 hours for our facial
After facial already 1++ pm
I went to had my brunch Mc Donald
This was my lovely food when i am hungry
haha


Finish our brunch almost 2pm
So we started went up of the hill
I love Genting weather very and very much
Haven't 3pm we already reached there
And went to check in First World Hotel with my lovely
But they was full of ppl
as "people mountain people sea"
The guard told us need took the number and wait for 2 hours for check in
Oh My God!!!
2 hours waiting at there?
I don't want
But i am lucky
Because when i booking the room i already make the payment
So i no need to waiting at there like a silly guys
I just took my IC and went to the machine check in
That all
Easy and quick and not wasted my time
I am happy for First World hotel had a great service for customer
After check in we had a nap and shower
It was a great weather at there
I loved it so much and much
=)
After a nap
My lovely brought me to the train
That i haven't try before
Feel great especially with my lovely 1
I love him so much
After the train we had our dinner BBQ Steamboat
No next time for this shop any more
Tasted was not good
We finished our dinner and went to buy movie ticket
Petaling Stress 1:30 midnight
This was crazy
Still had long long time
What to do?
Went back hotel watched movie and fall in slept
But we had woke up on time
This movie was worth for us woke up in the midnight and watched it
It was a funny movie and nice
Something happened after the show
We walked back to hotel
Distance from the lift to our room was far and far
We keep walked and walked in the long and straight corridor
Something happened when we gonna to reached our room
I had listened some sound from somewhere
It was a sound opened door
The door sounded not same with our room's door sound
It listened like an old version movie with an old and broken door sound
It was horrible
We walked quickly and went in the room
Whole night i can't slept at all
Just because Genting always had many story about ghost
It was scared me
So i didn't slept well in the holiday
After the night my lovely told me he seen a backside shadow on the window
Red dress with a long straight hair
At the night after back from Genting
Dear's mum brought us to pray and something like ask the god what we had seen
Finally get the answer
That not a ghost just something like god
Really make me rest assured
My gastric was attacked on that night
Just because waited for pray too long time and haven't eat anything
So gastric was attacked
That feeling i can't forgot
I never and ever had pained like that
My dear brought me to visit doctor quickly and eat medicine
Actually dear wanna brought me to hospital but i don't want go
So my dear angry my and tears drop
I am so sorry for that
Lucky at the end dear had forgive me
And i had promised wont let it happened against
I promise!!!

Recently nothing special with my sweetie
Still sweet and happiness
Hope it can be longer
I love you, My Dearest
Muack..
Thanks for your understanding and take care always
I knew no one can make it to me except you
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment