Friday 1 July 2011

I Love July ♥

Finally July reach~
haha~
dunno why this year i like July so much~
and i have a good mood to welcome it~
finally i wait it reach~
Start from 1st of July my new life start forever and ever~
all good luck will come to me~
let me in the future smooth for everything~
my work, my family, my own relation, my friend all will smooth and happy always~
start from today i wanna always smile to face everything~
even it is bad thing or good thing~
i wish..
the good and the bad thing we're through them all~
after the first bitter sweet~
then only will more cherish it~
am i right?
^_^

Hmm...
recently my life so bored~
zzZZ
i wan movie but nobody free to accompany me~
haiz...
i think i wanna try alone to watch movie~
haven't try before~
haha~
like this only is single life~
do u all agree it?
should i do everything without everyone accompany?
hmm..
i think i haven't train it~
sometime i still wanna someone to accompany~
so that why they call me child~
i really like a child at all~
wear, talk, attitude~
but now already change little and little bit~
haha~
before i am not dare alone by bus to everywhere~
now i dare~
but just going KL jek~
haha~
another place still not dare yet~
that why i say i am change little and little bit~
some more i am so dumb~
cos always get lie from other~
haiz...
i think this is i can't change at all~
cos is my talent~
if i change it that mean not me already~
haha~
dumb dumb good what~
more happy and more easy for life~
i like it ^_^

time really pass so fast and pass by nothing~
everything like just happen~
but when thinking back~
already pass long long time ago~
and my hurt already get it 4 month~
since from last month i already nothing at all~
so time really is a good medicine for recover everything~
who just get hurt or trying to forget a person~
sure u all can do it~
give urself few month time~
but also wanna see urself even u wan forget or not~
if u keep thinking and dun wan try accept other thing~
then give u hundred year also no use~
time is a good medicine~
ur mind also a medicine for u forget everything u wan forget~
important is u have try ur best or not?
if u wan sure u can~
if u dun wan then give u how many time also no use at all~
remember it ya =)

i am so happy~
cos i have growth up and be more mature~
haha~
I Happy Today~
yeah!!
miss u


No comments:

Post a Comment